Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hell hath no fury...

Chuckling over a Maori Party delegate in court charged with threatening behaviour after confronting a woman playing hanky-panky with her man.
[Ms] Karu went to [her] home.. after she found out the woman was sleeping with her partner.. knocked on the front door and became "highly aggressive and agitated".. saying 'come out here you f***ing b**ch, come out here, I'm going to kill you'
LOL - 'Marae justice' anyone? I do feel naughty laughing about it, yet Ms Karu has my support: adulterers are pond-scum beneath contempt. I'm also quite partial to the traditional kanohi-a-kanohi (face to face) method of dispute resolution. I can easily relate to her as all my female relatives are feisty, fiery, fighting femmes. Lord help anyone caught cheating with their husbands!

Anyway, wonder what Tariana (unavailable for comment) will make of the 'youth' and 'women's' delegate for her very own electorate? Any form of violence is completely anathema to The Maori Party's principles, yet Mrs Turia is also very loyal to her troops. Moral of the story: be careful who you f**k with!

No comments: